Many Work from Home Opportunities


8/09/2014

CashnHits (FREE PTC & banner credits!)



I joined CashnHits on July 28,2013 and cashed out on Aug 04, 2013 and received my payment on Aug 9,2013!! Super fast payout.

Recommendation:
I love their autosurf! you can just leave your computer on and cash out in 3 days.
I also like their click exchange, you get 4 unique click for every 5 links you click. Not only that, in between clicks you will be brought to a game page and you are guaranteed to WIN something.
Prizes includes: cash, PTC credits, banner credits, featured ads credits, exchange credits. (free advertising offers for me to advertise my referral links =)

Get your FREE promotions PTC credits, banner credits too!


8 Earning Options
  • Earn by Clicking Ads
  • Earn through AutoSurfing 
  • Earn by Viewing Youtube Videos 
  • Earn by Liking the Webpages
  • Earn by Completing Offers
  • Earn through Traffic Exchange
  • Earn by Promoting your PTP Link (earn up to $2.00 per 1000 visits)
  • Earn by Clicking Email Ads
Each Member Gets a Free Blog

Payment processor:  Paypal, Alertpay

Only $0.60 Minimum Payout!  JOIN NOW


My CashnHits Payment Proof:

Payment 1


Payment 2


1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the information that you have provided are 100 percent worthy of forwarding. Do you have any newsletters that I can subscribe to? I would very much like to keep abreast of your blog articles. I am a blogger too! You can see some of my job postings and sample articles at Professional Icon Design, global freelance job platform. I will be grateful for your valuable comments. Please check out my stuff and post me your feedback.