Many Work from Home Opportunities


11/09/2009

Franciscan formation Prayer

I am created to do something or to be something for which no one else is created; I have a place in God's counsels, In God's world, which no one else has; whether I be rich or poor, despised or esteemed by others, God knows me and calls me by my nbame.

God has created me to do some definite service; He has committed some work to me which has not been committed to another. I have my mission - I never may know it in this life, but I shall be told it in the next...

I have a part in this greate work; I am a link in a chain a bond of connection between persons. God has not created me for naught. I shall do good, I shall do God's work; I shall be an angel of peace, a preacher of truth in my own place, while not intending it, if I do but keep His commandments and serve Him in my calling.

Therefore I will trust in God. Whateever, wherever I am, I can never be thrown away. If I am in sickness, my sickness may serve God; in peplexity, my perplexity may serve; if I am in sorrow, my sorow may serve Him.

I ask not to see, I ask not to know -- I ask simply to be used.


Adopted form Mediations and Devotions, John Henry Cardinal Newman

http://www.franciscansinternational.org/resources/prayers

No comments: